I didn't think I would get it done but I got my cottages put together! I am taking it to be quilted this week. For those of you in my group, the cottages are arranged in the order they were numbered in our packets. I wanted to keep them that way so I can easily refer to the sheet that Terri sent with our packet and remember who did each block. It was amazing how they all actually were coordinated even though we used such different fabrics! I decided to frame them all with a cream colored border just to even out our tiny differences in sizes. Then I put a green sashing between them with some other fabric I had in my stash that actually had Christmas cottages. The border also was Christmas fabric I had in my stash. The top measures about 59x78. I'm sorry the photo is a little blurry but hopefully when I take a picture of it when it is quilted, the picture will be better.