Friday, October 28, 2011

another try

In my last post I talked about having trouble uploading pictures. Now my posting site looks completely different. I was successful with this one but I really don't know how it happened. I went to html first, uploaded the picture, then  clicked on compose....and the picture magically appeared going the right direction.  I have noticed that since I have my new computer with the new Windows and Microsoft Office, I have been having trouble with blogspot. Sometimes I can't open blogs I follow and when I do, I can't seem to comment. So be patient with me.


While I have a picture here, I will tell you a little about it.
This quilt was designed by my quilting buddy, Pat, and I as a Block of the Month sampler for Serendipity Quilt Shop. It will be hanging in the shop very soon so you can see all of it (Those of you who live near Dagsboro, DE that is).  We have been busy proofing the patterns that will be available at the shop. We have a lot of fun designing patterns and making quilts together.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

such a lovely quilt, wished i was near to see it

Barb said...

YOu both did a fantastic job!!

Nancy said...

Love the colors and contrast you achieved in your blocks!

NIKE said...

government jobs 12th pass
upcoming competitive exams
SBI Clerk
SBI PO
IBPS Clerk nice sites

logistics service in india said...

train cargo services
3pl companies in india Om Logistics is a leading logistics company with more than 15% share in the courier products and services market in India.