Friday, October 28, 2011

As time goes by....

I know it has been a long time since I posted....My excuses are not exciting....I did not go to Casablanca to spend time at Rick's. I will show you in pictures some of the things I have been up to.

First of all, I got a new computer. As you can see, the picture I inserted came out rotated....I have to figure out why this is happening. In my saved files, the picture was oriented the correct way but when it showed up in blogger, it was wrong. I spent all morning today trying to figure this out!
One of two quilts made for our place in FL
a baby quilt for my nephews' first

Raggy rugs made with my GO

Spent time with my grandson
I GIVE UP!!!!!
I am able to get some of the pictures in ....and for some reason the rest won't go. I have tried shutting down and starting all over; I have resaved the pictures multiple times; I have even tried rotating the pictures in my files and then trying to post them....

So, the rest of my updates will have to wait till another day. If anyone has any hints about why this frustrating experience with my pictures is happening, I'd be happy to hear.  I never had this experience before when I had my old computer.... I think I will go sew.


Happy Quilting

2 comments:

Pat said...

Not sure if this will help but once in awhile, I'd have a photo rotate and try to show up sideways. I found if I went into a photo program and resized the photo and made it smaller and then used the smaller version, it wouldn't rotate on me. Good luck figuring it out! I know those kinds of things can be frustrating.

Needled Mom said...

Oh grr.....how frustrating! I suggest heading to Casablanca and visiting Ricks.