Friday, October 30, 2009

a blogger's anniversary

Averett Lady Nana just sent me over to Blue Waters who is celebrating her first year anniversary as a blogger....certainly worth visiting...it's a nice site

off to the Y then my goals are 1to finish my Lovely Little Lassies top (just needs the border)
2 put a binding on a quilt that I picked up at the quilter's last Friday
3 wrap my secret sister gift for Monday
4 pack for Tuesday's trip to Lancaster
5 clean up my quilting room (It's a mess)
6 pay bills....UGHHH
7 grocery shop

maybe I'm overly ambitious today.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you, but packing for a trip is always exciting.

LINDA BYLSMA said...

That's quite a list, but you have your priorities straight!!

Kaye said...

Isn't it exciting? I started the day early, took DH to pain Management for his second shot at 7:45. The shots are doing great for him. Then to Bob Evans for Breakfast, to the bank, then WalMart & Michaels. I ran out of rotary cutter blades. Nichaels was sold out of the 5 pack, had to settle 1 pack. From there to Giants for a couple of things. I still have to wrap secewt sister gift for Monday and also the one for the retreat. I still have to pack, but I will be ready Tuesday. Can't wait