I feel good that I got everything on my list for yesterday done except the grocery shopping and I'm off to do that this morning.
The first photo is the top that I was doing. It is a practice applique project. Each little lassie is different...I was trying out different techniques to see what worked for me. The top is made entirely from scraps except for the blue border which was a piece of fabric from my stash! I learned a lot from the project and now feel I am ready to tackle another project.
The next photo shows the quilt I finished...even to the label on the back! The focus fabrics are from scraps bought at our guild auction about a year ago. The white and black are from my stash. I only bought the batik for the settings and border and the backing. My challenge was to make a sampler quilt using only squares and half sqaure triangles for the blocks.