Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Been busy and some great blogs to visit.

Still quilting away but at a slower pace. This last weekend I went to my son's to babysit. He was called to CA to do wildfire fighting and his wife was scheduled to work at the state park so they needed someone to help out a little. I loved spending time with my grandson! I am thinking about my son and the other firefighters as they help the people who are in danger of losing their homes. Keep them all in your hearts for me, OK?

Last week I learned about a great site (Glenna's Gabfest). Glenna specializes in vintage fabrics and since I have a bunch of vintage fabric I want to use, her site was right up my alley! Thanks Eileen (from Summer Stash Challenge) for suggesting the site.

I also heard from Belinda at Brown Dirt Cottage. She has a great site, too. I added them to my favorites list!

You might also want to check out Purple and Paisley!

2 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

wow, you are the sweetest...thank you so much for the link...the tessellation book you asked about? written by christine porter and published by david & charles...it looks very interesting...all of the shapes "interlock" and are repeated to make the quilt tops...=)...thank you again for the link!

Nanette Merrill said...

Those are all great blogs. Those fires are so scary!