Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quiltmaker's Gift - Quilt Started

To answer a question - I got my copy of Quiltmaker's Gift about 5 years ago. It was published in 2001 by Scholastic Press. The author is Jeff Brumbeau and illustrator is Gail de Marcken.

I got my quilt started - the fabric is cut and some sewing is complete....I like how it is coming together. Can't wait for it to be done. But to slow things down, we got a call that the Murphy Bed we ordered for my office/den will be installed this coming Thursday. Now I need to move all the stuff out of that room so they can install everything. The room will have a built in desk and wall cabinets in addition to the Murphy Bed. Thank goodness I don't sew in that room.

Hubby put up the pegboard in my crafts closet today. Now I can hang all my hoops and rulers.

No comments: