Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bummer

After several days at home, I still cannot get my camera to work so the pictures I took in Lancaster PA are still sitting in it waiting to be uploaded. I so wanted to show you my bargains and some great scenes of the area. The best I can do right now is send you the the blog of my quilting partner who was with me on the trip.
So please visit Pat by clicking here.
To give a little recap of our trip, we spent Tuesday and Wednesday shopping. They were beautiful, sunny days. Thursday it rained and we spent most of the day sewing. We each bought two fat quarters for a challenge project while shopping. Our challenge was to use just the two fat quarters and the GO cutter to make a table topper or pillow top.  It was great to see what each of us created. If I can get the camera working, I will show you mine.

Well, off to Physical Therapy for my foot and then back to sewing this afternoon.

5 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

Good luck with the camera. I'm looking forward to seeing the trip from your point of view.

Needled Mom said...

Oh Grrr. I wanted to see what project you completed with your two fat quarters. I think you need to pick up a card reader so we can see your pictures!!! ;)

Good luck with your PT.

Pat said...

Hope the PT starts to help soon. If you can't get your photos off the camera, you can feel free to use mine on your blog, if you wish.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Hope you can share your pictueres soon!

Micki said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics!
Sounds like a fun time!
Micki