The goal I set in the last post was to do four bindings....I have three done. Two are bias bindings. The lavender quilt has a wavy edge border so it definitely needed bias. The brown one has bias because I wanted the plaid (even though it's hard to see in the picture) to be on an angle in the binding. The green one was just straight binding. I have the binding cut for the fourth project but just didn't have time to get it sewed on over the weekend. Too many interuptions. I ended up rearranging my sewing area (again) trying to find just the right arrangement since it is in the guest room. I used a folding table and putting it on bed risers to make it the right heighth for cutting. Everything is in one corner of the room and the light from two windows comes in. That seems to be the best arrangement in the room...until I think of something better!
It is going to be a beautiful day today so I really need to get outside. This weekend we are supposed to get rain from EARL so I suppose it will be dreary and a good time to be inside. Happy quilting!