Monday, February 22, 2010

new machine and new blog

Today I am going to pick up my new sewing machine...I traded my old Janome in for a Janome 6600. Can't wait! I  had looked at the new machine at a show last fall and finally decided to get it. I was going to wait until summer and give it to myself as a "going on Social Security" present but they gave me a great trade in value now which probably wouldn't hold for four more months so I bit the bullet and bought....I'll just make myself something for a present.
Also today I found a new blog you might want to visit. Its Jandi...she switched to blogspot and is trying to catch some followers...you should visit her....

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Congrats on your new machine! My cousin has one and loves it!!!

Pat said...

Good luck with your new machine....can't wait to see it in person soon! (Maybe it can be used to help me make that green/white block that is giving me so much trouble??? LOL)

Lurline said...

Enjoy your new maching - we'll see lots of goodies?
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jandi said...

Congrats on the new machine! I say buy yourself something else for a "going on social security" present. ha! Thanks for entering my giveaway and blogging about it! Good luck!