Monday, August 10, 2009

On with the yo yos


I have recuperated from having a weekend BBQ for about 25 of our friends so now it is back to quilting. Actually, it really wasn't that much work to have the party and sharing with friends more than made up for it. We had some of my quilting friends and some of my hubby's community theater friends here...all in all, a creative bunch of people.

Now I am ready to do the second stage of my yo you coverlet. I have 100 blocks (each about 9" square) ready to put together. Don't know how much will get done as I may have company this coming weekend...if my son doesn't get called for forest fire fighting...he is on call and may be going out west again this summer. Also, tomorrow I'm meeting with my writing group so I need to do some work for that...

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

You have been busy!!! The yo-yos look fabulous. I love the colors.

Pat said...

Yes...she struck the jackpot when she got those yo-yo's...having seen them in person, I can tell you they are SO pretty....and they will be even prettier when Quilting Nana gets done with them!!!