Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finishing up...and planning ahead

I've been trying to finish up some small projects lately - little wallhangings and such - and trying to clean up my messes. Just a few more days until we are off for a week's vacation. We are going to stop off at Casselman's Inn in Grantville, MD. There is supposed to be an artists' village there and also a quilt shop! Then off to Columbus OH to visit my brother and attend the NQS Quilt Show. I won't have any time to attend classes but am really looking forward to seeing all the quilts and vendors. Anyone else going to the show?

3 comments:

Pat said...

Have a wonderful time and a safe trip. Neighborhood quilting gals today were saying you should go with us on the 23rd to the quilt shop anniversary and then come to our little neighborhood group afterwards so we can all oooo and ahhhh over our purchases. (We will go at 10 on the 23rd....see if that works for you, okay?)

Kaye said...

Have a great vacation, wish I was going to the quilt show, oh how I love them. Do come with us to the !st anniversary at you know who

Eileen said...

Oh my goodness! there was a bunch of us there!.. but I missed your post here until just today. I am so way behind! I think I saw you. :-D