Friday, March 7, 2008

working with the camera

I'm not the greatest photographer...something I need to work on. My kids a couple of Christmases ago got us a digital camera because they were tired of seeing me run around with those disposable ones...actually most of the pictures I took with those cameras needed to be disposed of. ..I usually cut off heads or took pictures of my finger tips. Now with the digital camera those photo mistakes can go into digital never-never land.

I never really had much time to play with the camera until now. Here are a couple of photos of one of the quilts I made this winter. I call it Playhouses. It is for the "kids room" beds. If you could see the whole thing close up, you would find two of the houses have faces looking out the window. The game is to find them.







No comments: