Tuesday, January 15, 2008

one project completed

Yesterday I finished the cushions for my antique rocker...didn't turn out too bad. It was the first time I tried putting piping around the edge of a cushion. It was a learning experience but I think it turned out ok. Sure wish I had some hints on how to make the piping better. I have one more little chair I'd like to try...

Someday, when I figure out how to upload digital pictures, I will have to post some pictures of my projects.

Today I am going to start a quilt with a pattern from a new book that I bought. The theme has baskets in it.

No comments: