Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not counting my chickens

I'm not missing the snow in DE but I do miss regularly having internet access so  my postings and reading other blogs have been sporatic. I did have a chance to visit a Joanne's here in FL and I found exactly what I was looking for. We also had our offer accepted on a villa we were looking to buy. Now we have to wait for all the inspections, etc. I am not counting my chickens as we were at this stage before on another place and then we had to back out of the deal because of some issues that popped up...so I will be holding my breath for a little while longer.

Until later.....happy quilting

2 comments:

Vivian said...

I also get aggravated when I do not have internet service. For the past two weeks, our cell phone service has been very sporatic and we do not have a land line. Well, I hope there is not an emergency because I cannot call 911.

Micki said...

Hope your internet problems straighten out. It can be so frustrating.
Micki