Thursday, January 14, 2010

Marching ahead


My good friend Pat posted about storing table runners and wallhangings...a great idea. I'll have to think of a way to store mine including the new one I just finished yesterday. I know, I skipped Valentine's Day but I am in a green block swap so I had all my green fabric out. It is hand appliqued from my own pattern. Also, since I've been a hand quilter most of the time, I wanted to practice meandering machine quilting.
Pat also inspired me to clean out my quilting storage. The shelves are all done...now I need to do the drawers. I even gave my machine a good cleaning.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I just love that wall-hanging! You designed the pattern? It's TERRIFIC!!! I only have one thing for St. Patrick's Day....so now I'll need to work on that holiday soon.

Racine Electricians said...

Thanks great blog ppost