Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Planning Ahead

Look at my sidebar. See Christmas 2010? I joined a group who will not procrastinate and we will be ready for next year. Our goal is to make some of the wonderful Christmas items that we saw in magazines and books this year and just didn't have the time to make. One of my goals is to finish something I started last spring to be ready for this Christmas and still didn't finish it....I did make a big dent in my UFO pile though this past year. My goals for 2009 were to finish up some UFOs and to make a dent in my stash. Even though I included at least one fabric from my stash in every project, the stash still grew.

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is such a great idea. A little encouragment along the way always helps too.

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Your stash still grew? I think mine had a litter! I'm so addicted to fabric, and with all the new lines coming out, oh, please help me.
I'm going to have a look at that group.

Laurie said...

I love this idea, and immediately went from your site to join! I went to Hobby Lobby with my gift certificates Saturday, and stocked up on clearances, and sewing room supplies. Now I have incentive to get goin!!!! Thanks for the post!!

Pat said...

Good idea....might have to join that group myself!

em's scrapbag said...

Stashes are like children they grow no matter what. I love your challenge in the new year. Sounds great!