Tuesday, December 22, 2009

has it really been a month???

I can't believe that it has been a month since I posted....it seems that yesterday was Thanksgiving and now I am getting things ready for Christmas dinner. I have been working a lot of extra hours at the store. I shouldn't complain about that because so many people are without work. I have been getting presents wrapped, house decorated, cookies baked, and attending some fun things with friends and family. Last week I had a nice luncheon with my bee friends.


This past Sunday, after the big snow storm that hit the east coast, my family was able to get together for our family celebration.
And now I am getting ready for some friends from PA to come to stay over Christmas.  Christmas Day another couple is coming to have dinner.

THAT'S WHAT THE SEASON IS ALL ABOUT.
SO TO ALL MY BLOGGING BUDDIES....HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Busy and yet wonderful!!!! I wish you a blessed Christmas for you and your family.

Gone said...

Have a Blessed Christmas!

Jan

Pat said...

Love these photos. Merry Christmas and I want to try to have you and Bill over soon. (I keep saying it and then things get hectic, but I really want to try....SOON!)

Jean said...

Beautiful pix...it is so wonderful to get together with family at this time of year. Sounds like we might be snowed in for Christmas....not looking good for the midwest! Have a wonderful holiday!