Thursday, February 21, 2008

busy, busy, busy

I have been teaching 18 out of the last 22 days....and I said I was retired! I have enjoyed working with the first and second graders though.

In between I did get two of my quilts back from the longarm quilter...they came out great. It is amazing how the quilting brings the quilts alive. I have finished binding the Thomas quilt and am starting to bind the mermaid quilt today. My problem is that I am such a perfectionist that I sometimes take my stitches out a couple of times and redo them until I think they are right...and many times I am still not satisfied...those looking at the quilts can't find the imperfections but I sure do.

I am anxious to start a new quilt but I am determined to finish these up first. Still haven't played with the camera - my mind has been on so many things.

No comments: